Chiropractic treatment of TMJD can alleviate symptoms by correcting misalignments in the spine and re-positioning the jaw.
TMJD (Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction) is a collective term for a broad range of disorders displaying a variety of signs including:
- Radiating pain in the face, neck, or shoulders
- Limited movement or locking of the jaw
- Painful clicking or grating when opening or closing the mouth
- Significant change in the way the upper and lower teeth fit together
- Symptoms can also include headaches, earaches, dizziness, hearing problems, and difficulty swallowing
With proper care and treatment of spinal disorders, TMJD patients can achieve pain relief and correction. Treatments at Restoration Health enable the body to respond to dental changes so that care received from your oral health physician has greater and lasting results.
Stop living with the discomfort of TMJD. Make an appointment today.